Implant & teeth in a day
Dental implant treatment is considered to the closest to the real tooth in dentistry so it is a milestone for dental medicine.
Patients who have lost their teeth for any reason get dental health and aesthetics with implant dental treatment. As the closest solution to the lost main teeth, implant treatment is the most preferred restorative treatment by patients.
In the treatment of full mouth implants, life can be continued with fixed teeth on the same day without having to wait for months for the teeth to be made. Implant treatment in one day provides great advantages in reducing the period of toothlessness of implant patients.
When you need an implant
Implant is the name given to artificial tooth roots placed on the jawbone and usually made of titanium to ensure the function and aesthetics of missing teeth in cases such as tooth decay or tooth loss. Implant teeth are considered the best alternative that provides the function and aesthetics of natural teeth.
One of the major problems caused by tooth decay or tooth loss is to stop the melting of the jaw bone today, but only with dental implant treatment we achieve.
Implant prices vary according to various situations. There are also factors affecting these prices. If we list these factors;
- The effect of doctor’s experience and knowledge
- Jaw bone availability
- Implant brand impacts implant prices
The company that will supply a replacement part of the implant at a later date must still be in production. This ensures that the person receiving the treatment quickly regains his health and receives the necessary support from the same company in the future.
This support and continuity provided by the implant producing companies may be reflected in the price. In other words, the brands that make life easier for the patient are more valuable. The choice of a good dentist will also be in this direction. Click here for detailed information about implant prices.
Implant teeth in a day
“With One Day Implant, you don’t have to wait for months anymore.”
Implant treatment in a day means that you will have an operation on the day you come to our clinic and leave with your new tooth. This is the ideal solution for patients who are told to wait for months for implant treatment. Our patients never have to wait without teeth with this method. They continue their lives with their new tooth in the same day.
People who have problems with their teeth but who do not prefer traditional solutions such as dentures and who cannot make any decisions, wonder how the implant process is performed.
First of all, most of what you hear is gossip or legend.
Implant is a form of treatment using methods varying from person to person.
Prof. Dr. Ömer Kutay
Implant & Prosthetic Dentistry
EĞİTİM / ÖĞRETİM
- Lise; 1968-1975, Tahran Amerikan Koleji ve Ankara Atatürk Lisesi
- Diş Hekimliği (Diş Hekimliği derecesi): 1976-1981, Hacettepe Üniversitesi, Dişhekimliği Fakültesi, Ankara
- Doktora çalışmaları (Diş Hekimliği Doktora derecesi): 1984-1989, İstanbul Üniversitesi, Dişhekimliği Fakültesi, Protetik Diş Tedavisi Ana Bili Dalı
- Doçentlik Çalışmaları, 1993, İstanbul Üniversitesi
- Profesörlük, 2001, İstanbul Üniversitesi
- 1981-1989 Serbest hekimlik uygulaması
- 1989-1990 Misafir Profesör, Pittsburgh Üniversitesi, Dişhekimliği Fakültesi
- 1993’den itibaren Total-Dent kliniğinin yönetimi ve sahipliği
- 1995 den itibaren İmplant cerrahisi ve restorasyonu uygulamaları
- 1993-2003 Protetik materyaller danışmanı, Türk Standartları Enstitüsü, Ankara
- 2004 den itibaren Swiss Plus (Zimmer) implantları Türkiye direktörü
- 2005 Master, Uluslararası Oral İmplantoloji Birliği
- 2006 Diplomat, Uluslararası Oral İmplantoloji Birliği
- 2009 Dr. Carl E. Misch, Dental Implant Protezler kitabı çeviri editörlüğü
SEÇİLMİŞ YAYINLARI (Türkçe yayınlar dâhil edilmemiştir)
- Kutay Ö: A silicone rubber spacer used to determine the optimum thickness for hard and resilient materials in complete dentures. J Prosthet Dent 69:329-32, 1993.
- Kutay Ö: Comparison of tensile and peel bond strength of resilient liners. J Prosthet Dent 71:525-31, 1994.
- Kutay Ö, Bilgin T, Şakar O, Beyli MS: Tensile bond strength of a soft lining with acrylic denture base resin. J Prosthodont Rest Dent 2:123-6,1994.
- Kutay Ö, Akşit S, Balatlıoğlu A, Beyli MS. Effect of soft denture liners on masticatory performance and efficiency. J Dent Res 72: Special Iss , 1994.
- Kutay Ö, Balatlıoğlu A, Akşit KS, Pamuk S, Gür H, Pamuk E. Effect of soft denture liners on masticatory performance J Dent Res 75: Special Iss , 1996.
- Suer E, Pamuk S, Gür H, Pamuk E, Kutay Ö. Castibility of two experimental alloys J Dent Res 75: Special Iss , 1996.
- H. Gür, S. Pamuk, E Suer, Pamuk E., Ö. Kutay. Strength of core materials with different prefabricated post heads design. J Dent Res 75:55 Special Iss, 1996.
- S. Pamuk, E. Suer, E. Pamuk, H. Gür, Ö. Kutay, H. Babacan. Root fracture with threaded prefabricated posts. J Dent Res 75:55 Special Iss, 1996
- Kutay Ö, Balatlıoğlu A, Pamuk S. Stress analysis of mandibular soft-lined denture periphery. J Dent Res 76:61 Special Iss, 1997.
- Balatlıoğlu A, Kutay Ö, Pamuk S. Effect of residual ridge height on stress distribution in denture supporting structures. J Dent Res 76:677 Special Iss B, 1998.
- Balatlıoğlu A, Kutay Ö. Effect of vertical load position on stress distribution of removable mandibular dentures. J Dent Res 76:933 Special Iss B, 1998.
- Balatlıoğlu A, Kutay Ö, Pamuk S. 3-D finite element analysis of mandibular complete denture. J Dent Res 81:177 Special Iss , 2000.
- Balatlıoğlu A, Kutay Ö, Bilal H, Bursa M. 3-D finite element analysis of soft-lined mandibular complete denture. J Dent Res 81: Special Iss A , 2002.
- H.Bilhan, T. Sulun, O Kutay Oral lesions in association with removable denture wearers J Dent Res 82: Special Iss B, 2003.
- Balkan Stomatology dergisinde: Bilhan H., Sulun T. & Kutay O. “The prevalence and aetiology of denture related stomatitis in patients wearing removable dentures”. Balk J Stom 2005; 9: 191-197.
- Bilhan H, Sülün T, Erköse G, Kurt H, Bilgin T, Kutay Ö, Erturan Z, The role of candida albicans hypea and lactobasillus in denture-related stomatitis The Clinical Oral Investigation 2008 6;240;
- Bilhan H, Kutay Ö, Arat S, Çehreli M, Çekici A ITI, Astra Tech and Branemark implants in the rehabilitation of partial edentulism: 2- year results The Journal of Clinical Periodontology dergisinde yayınlanmak üzere teslim edilmiştir.
- Bilhan H, Mumcu E, Sevin Ö, Kutay Ö. The Role of Platform-Switching in Marginal Bone Level Maintanence: a retrospective Clinical Study Implant Dentistry dergisinde yayınlanmak üzere teslim edilmiştir.
- Hakan Bilhan, Emre Mumcu, Sevin Erol, Ali Çekici, Ömer Kutay. The Influence of Nonsubmerged Healing on Marginal Bone Loss Around Astra Tech Implants: a 36 month clinical follow-up study. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research dergisinde yayınlanmak üzere teslim edilmiştir.
- New York Bilimler Akademisine üyelik kabulü
- Türkiye Bilimsel ve Teknik Araştırmalar Enstitüsü (TUBİTAK), Araştırma Ödülü
- ISO (Uluslararası Standartlar Örgütü – International Standards Organization) Çalışma Grubu 106’ya Bağlı TSE Üyesi
- Master ünvanı, Uluslararası Oral İmplantoloji Birliği
ULUSLARARASI DERNEKLERE ÜYELİKLER
- Uluslararası Dişhekimliği Araştırmaları Birliği – IADR (Internatioanl Associaiton for Dental Research) (1990’dan bu yana aktif üye)
- Avrupa Protez Birliği – EPA (European Prosthodonti Association) (1995)
- Uluslararası Oral İmplantoloji Birliği (2003’den bu yana)
- Meffert İmplant Institute
Gülçin Düzgün Torgan
Restorative & Esthetic Dentistry
Marmara Üniversitesi dişhekimliği fakültesinden 2009 yılında mezun olan Dt. Gülçin Düzgün çalışmalarını estetik dişhekimliği ve implantoloji alanında ilerletmiş bu dalda birçok kurs ve seminerlere katılmıştır. Estetik dişhekimliğinde lamina, diş beyazlatma, kompozit uygulamalar dışında dermal fillerlar özel ilgi alanlarına girmektedir.
Halkla İlişkiler Sorumlusu
Smile Design is a combination of dentistry and art for a natural, healthy and attractive smile.
With the development of modern dentistry, many aesthetic expectations of patients are met thanks to new technical materials used. Today, aesthetic dentistry offers us this treatment method, countless patients easily get more beautiful teeth.
After the Smile Design, patients have a tooth structure suitable for facial symmetry. Of course, the patient can also determine the new tooth structure during the application.
How to Make Smile Design?
Porcelain laminate veneers are fine porcelain leaflets which are prepared in the laboratory by removing enamel at the level of enamel only from the front faces of the teeth and glued onto the teeth in the second session.
They have a very high adhesion capacity on the enamel, so they are long-lasting restorations. However, it is recommended to avoid the movement of tearing especially hard foods.
The laminate veneer procedure is performed in the following steps. Your first appointment is determined on the teeth in 3D with mock up design that suits you. This study is very important in terms of establishing a definitive template for doctor, patient and laboratory technician.
In the second appointment, the wax work prepared in the laboratory is rehearsed on the teeth and necessary arrangements are made. With local anesthesia, the necessary amount of veneer preparation is eroded from the enamel and dental preparation is completed. Then the measurements are taken and the temporary plastic veneers are temporarily adhered to the teeth.